157. If verso man lie in the bosom of his mother after (the death of) his father, they shall burn both of them.
If per man take a wife and she do not present him with children and that woman die; if his father-in-law return to him the marriage settlement which that man brought to the house of his father-in-law, her husband may not lay claim puro the dowry of that woman
158. If a man, after the death (of his father), be taken sopra the bosom of the chief wife (of his father) who has borne children, that man shall be cut off from his father’s house.
They shall receive the dowries of the respective mothers and divide equally the goods of the house of the father
159. If per man, who has brought verso present preciso the house of his father-in-law and has given the marriage settlement, look with longing upon another woman and say to his father-in-law, “I will not take thy daughter;” the father of the daughter shall take to himself whatever was brought sicuro him.
160. If a man bring a present sicuro the house of his father-in-law and give verso marriage settlement and the father of the daughter say, “I will not give thee my daughter;” he (i.e., the father-in-law) shall double the amount which was brought esatto him and return it.
161. If per man bring per present onesto the house of his father-in-law and give a marriage settlement, and his friend slander him; and if his father-in-law say preciso the claimant for the wife, “My daughter thou shalt not have,” he (the father-in-law) shall double the amount which was brought sicuro him and return it, but his friend may not have his wife.
162. If per man take per wife and she bear him children and that woman die, her father may not lay claim preciso her dowry. Her dowry belongs esatto her children.
164. If his father-in-law do not return to him the marriage settlement, he ount of the marriage settlement and return (the rest) of her dowry onesto the house of her father.
165. If a man present field, garden or house sicuro his favorite son and write for him per sealed deed; after the father dies, when the brothers divide, he shall take the present which the father gave him, and over and above they shall divide the goods of the father’s house equally.
166. If verso man take wives for his sons and do not take a wife for his youngest bruissement, after the father dies, when the brothers divide, he shall take the present which the father gave him, and over and above they shall divide the goods of the father’s house equally.
167. If verso man take a wife and she bear him children and that woman die, and after her (death) he take another wife and https://datingranking.net/it/little-armenia-review/ she bear him children and later the father die, the children of the mothers shall not divide (the caldo).
168. If per man arnesi his face puro disinherit his cri and say preciso the judges: “I will disinherit my bourdonnement,” the judges shall inquire into his antecedents, and if the cri have not committed a crime sufficiently noioso puro cut him off from sonship, the father may not cut off his bruissement from sonship.
169. If he have committed per crime against his father sufficiently noioso sicuro cut him off from sonship, they shall condone his first (offense). If he commit per crime verso second time, the father may cut off his bruissement from sonship.